UNDERCOVER x 1461 MIE Smooth Check Cherry
One of our longest-running design partners, Jun Takahashi, returns for a celebration of film and fine craftsmanship. Paying tribute to the Japanese designer’s love of 70s cinema, these 1461 shoes are printed with a distinctive grid check pattern from the Undercover archive and embossed with WE MAKE NOISE NOT CLOTHES, the label’s signature sign-off. Handcrafted in our original Wollaston factory from DM's Smooth leather. Punched with our unmistakable yellow welt stitching.
- Made in England at the original Wollaston factory
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Hardwearing and famously tough, the Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up. It’s up to you. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Their Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1.25" — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of the most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability. (3.17cm)
- Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with a signature welt stitch
FINAL SALE. Refunds and cancellations will not be accepted for this item. Any cancellation fees will automatically be applied.
All online returns for store credit or exchanges must go through our return portal. Returns for purchases made on LIKELIHOOD.us must be requested or postmarked within 14 days of delivery date.
SALE ITEMS are final sale. Purchases made on sale products at any discount are not eligible for return or exchange.
SPECIAL RELEASE LAUNCH PRODUCTS are final sale and cannot be returned or canceled. Launch products include, but are not limited to, Jordan, Nike, and special collaborations.
Accessories including, but not limited to bags, fragrances, sunglasses, hardware, hats, jewelry, magazines, socks, and wallets, are final sale and not eligible for returns.