Originally established as a family business, brothers Joe and Jeff Foster began what is now known as Reebok in 1958 to carry forward the legacy of their grandfather. Since then, the brand has created a healthy combination of fashion and fitness through a wide range of court sneakers, trainers, and apparel. New technology brought out by the brand has featured the Instapump sneaker, a design allowing for fit adjustment by inflating portions of the upper. These advancements were worn by the likes of Shaquille O'Neal, and used by Dee Brown to win the 1991 NBA Slam Dunk Contest. Since entering the Adidas umbrella in 2005, the brand has continued to enlist unmistakable names in sneaker and fashion, including the likes of Kanye West, Needles, and Maison Margiela.
- Classic Leather Legacy AZ Court Blue/Dynamic Red/Core Black
Regular price$ 85.00Sale price$ 51.00
- Beatnik 'Chalk'
Regular price$ 120.00Sale price$ 60.00
- BBC Instapump Fury Boost Pine Green/Boulder Grey/Triathalon Red
Regular price$ 200.00Sale price$ 80.00
- Ripstop Track Jacket Beige/Ivory$ 310.00
- Club C Light Grey/Black$ 180.00
- Organic Cut Track Pants Anthracite$ 250.00
- Club C Black/Light Pink$ 180.00